Since 1954, our team has helped us grow to become the #1 family-owned movie equipment rental company in America. Headquartered just south of Pittsburgh, PA, we have locations in New Jersey, New York, Michigan, Georgia (Dallas & Savannah) and Massachusetts.
We provide high-end trucks, trailers and production rental equipment for television and film. With a team of more than 100 members and a “Can Do Attitude,” Haddad’s continues to set the standard for exceptional service and quality.
See Our Team at Work
Perform routine accounting processes in general and financial accounting. Provide a wide range of accounting/financial and analytical preparation, review and analysis of various accounting/operational reports.
Reports To: Controller
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations and journal entries for the month-end close including the reconciliation of inter-company transactions.
- Manage multiple inputs to the general ledger from all departments.
- Assist with the monthly analysis and maintenance of supporting reports for the department’s monthly reporting package.
- Reconcile bank accounts and research and clear any discrepancies.
- Support end of day reporting (night fax) as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in accounting, payroll or financial reporting.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of month-end closing, financial reporting, and account analysis and reconciliation.
- Understanding of financial data analysis and ability to take corrective action where needed.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Ability to successfully perform in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
- Regular sitting, standing, walking, talking and hearing.
- Frequent reaching, lifting, and using hands to grasp, push and pull.
- Manual dexterity to operate a keyboard and computer.
- Normal office environment with moderate noise level.
The above statements describe the job’s essential responsibilities and requirements. This is not an exhaustive list of the duties that may be assigned to job incumbents.