Since 1954, our team has helped us grow to become the #1 family-owned movie equipment rental company in America. Headquartered just south of Pittsburgh, PA, we have locations in New Jersey, New York, Michigan, Georgia (Dallas & Savannah) and Massachusetts.
We provide high-end trucks, trailers and production rental equipment for television and film. With a team of more than 100 members and a “Can Do Attitude,” Haddad’s continues to set the standard for exceptional service and quality.
See Our Team at Work
Provide general administrative support by preparing correspondence, maintaining office files, preparing routine reports, ordering office supplies and related administrative duties.
Reports To: General Manager
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Assist with booking trailers.
- Prepare typed correspondence including letters, internal memos, reports and agendas.
- Perform data entry on computer and maintain informational databases.
- Set up and maintain computer and/or paper files for items such as repair orders and fuel reporting.
- Organize, scan and record DOT paperwork as received.
- Handle incoming and outgoing office mail and package deliveries.
- Maintain office supply inventories and order additional supplies as needed.
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide information or direct callers to the appropriate individual.
- Assist in preparing statistical reports or documents with general guidance.
- Serve as backup to General Manager’s office, dispatch and service department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1-2 years of administrative experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of office procedures and administrative tasks.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment including copiers, scanners, fax machines and keyboards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs to include Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with employees, vendors and clients.
- Ability to successfully perform in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
- Ability to work well in an office environment and work cooperatively with other team members.
- Regular sitting, standing, walking, talking and hearing.
- Frequent reaching, lifting, and using hands to grasp, push and pull.
- Manual dexterity to operate a keyboard and computer.
- Lifting up to 10 lbs.
- Normal office environment with moderate noise level.
The above statements describe the job’s essential responsibilities and requirements. This is not an exhaustive list of the duties that may be assigned to job incumbents.